Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New problems with CC 6.2.1?  (Read 2093 times)

marcgoldring

New problems with CC 6.2.1?
« on: October 09, 2015, 03:31:52 pm »

I just upgraded to the version that was supposed to fix the crashing problem (which I hadn't been experiencing) and now I get no previews of any images. I have all the info in the grid view just no previews. If I select an image and go into develop, that image will show.

I'm assuming this is a result of upgrading but if anyone has any other idea of what's going on, do tell!!

And thanks,

Marco
Marc Goldring
visit my site Marcoclicks

adias

Re: New problems with CC 6.2.1?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:36:35 pm »

It crashed when first started. Second run seems to be working fine.

marcgoldring

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:57:43 pm »

My backup works fine but doesn't include my export pre-sets and print templates although they are present in the backup catalog. How can I get those into the backup catalog? Or what's goofy about my original catalog?? Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Marco
Marc Goldring

James R

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 01:50:12 am »

2015.2.0 was a dog.  Never had spinners on my Mac Pro like now.  Updated to 2015.2.1, but performance was no better until I clicked off the Graphic Processor.  Restarted LR and the GUI reponsiveness was back to normal.  Decided to click GP on again and noticed an a new comment stating the GP has been disable to errors. 

marcgoldring

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 06:49:49 pm »

Oops… Turns out this has nothing to do with the hoo-ha around the upgrade. Preview file was corrupted. Rebuilt and all seems to be well.

Thanks folks.

Marco
Marc Goldring

KBStudio

• Kim Brun Studio
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »

LR CC 2015 2.1 still refuses to quit.  When I quite LR it goes into a "Not Responding" loop.  The only way to close the program is to "Force Quit".  I have unchecked both the import and GPU boxes that have been problems.  I am running into this problem on a Mac running OS10.10.4 Yosemite.  This behavior started with the update 2015 2 and continues with the update to the update.  Otherwise LR is stable.  Or it hasn't crashed yet.

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 02:27:20 am »

I'm still having lots of trouble. I'm not to fussed about the changes at this point. It's the bugs that are concerning me.

When I do an import I get a message that says no images found to import unless I first uncheck everything then recheck everything. I must remember to do this for each import.

Once I do an import I am unable to do a 2nd one. The import button becomes unresponsive. I am forced to quit the program and relaunch. PITA.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

Hans Kruse

• Hans Kruse Photography
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 07:05:55 am »

LR CC 2015 2.1 still refuses to quit.  When I quite LR it goes into a "Not Responding" loop.  The only way to close the program is to "Force Quit".  I have unchecked both the import and GPU boxes that have been problems.  I am running into this problem on a Mac running OS10.10.4 Yosemite.  This behavior started with the update 2015 2 and continues with the update to the update.  Otherwise LR is stable.  Or it hasn't crashed yet.

I had the same problem running El Capitain and have now reinstalled the 2015.1.1 release.

jeremyrh

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 07:41:23 am »

Similar story - running El Capitan and found that the "unhide menu bar" was often not working. When it WAS working and I tried to quit it got stuck doing a backup for ever. I followed these instructions to roll back to 1.1 - http://laurashoe.com/2015/10/06/how-to-roll-back-to-lightroom-6-1-1-or-cc-2015-1/

Note to self: check before clicking "update" on CC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up