Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goosed  (Read 5739 times)

John Camp

Goosed
« on: March 26, 2006, 11:28:23 am »

In VJ14 Michael talks about street photography in China, and mentioned that he'd had much more to say about it in VJ 4. So I ordered that volume and watched his discussion with John Brownlow, which was very helpful. But one thing that I couldn't get out of my head: The talk takes place outside, and downtown somewhere, like on the edge of a parking lot. A few minutes into it, a very large wild goose walks by in the background, not more than a few feet away (appears from behind Brownlow, disappears behind Michael) and neither one notices. It was just a very odd moment...

JC

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Goosed
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 11:43:41 am »

Not so wild - a Canada Goose (we have too many of the blighters) walks through Exhibition Place in Toronto hunting for french fries and hamburger buns. Like thousands of his kind, they now over-winter in and around Toronto and refuse to leave the rich pickings of the urban environment for the far-off and less-appealing shores of Chesapeake Bay.

Chris S

michael

Goosed
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 11:44:14 am »

It was filmed at High Park, close to downtown Toronto. It's filthy with Canada Geese, and I mean that literally as well as figuratively.

They're so common there that you can trip over them if you're not careful.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up