Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seascapes from Corsica 1  (Read 697 times)

KMRennie

Seascapes from Corsica 1
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:58:44 pm »

Just returned from2 weeks in Corsica. Despite the stggering beauty of the interior I enjoyed taking seascapes most. These are from Ruppione Beach in Western Corsica close to Ajaccio.
All comments welcome.

Ken

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Seascapes from Corsica 1
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 03:39:01 am »

Nice set of images. What I like the most is the dynamics and water movement in some of them.

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:34 am »

They are nice. My preference is for numbers 1 & 2

stamper

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 06:12:01 am »

Number 4 is very nice. I feel a little underwhelmed by the first three. They appear to me a little drab rather than moody.

KMRennie

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 01:10:32 pm »

Thanks for all of the comments especially yours Paulo as I had spent 2 days investigating shutter speeds and the effect on perceived water movement. The med is a great place to try this as, for all practical purposes, their is no tide and the water is nice and warm so multiple shots can be taken without having to move up or down the beach and the occasional wet foot is not too serious . This image is my favourite, shot well after sunset the day after the first four. I will look at the first three in light of the "dull" comments but I like them and I was in a very mellow mood at the time (Corsican Red Wine).
Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up