Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD - CAMBO ACTUS DB PLUS, V mount plate - NEW IN BOX  (Read 1647 times)

Drew Harty

SOLD - CAMBO ACTUS DB PLUS, V mount plate - NEW IN BOX
« on: September 21, 2015, 08:47:41 pm »

Actus DB Plus camera, NEW IN BOX. Plus, Actus Copal 0 lens plate and Cambo V mount adapter plate. $2600

Camera was removed from plastic packaging and tried in my studio. It is a beautifully made camera that is a pleasure to use, but it is just not right for me. My loss is your gain.

Actus DB Plus camera with 155mm rail and standard bellows - $2595 from B&H Photo

Copal 0 lens plate - $155 from B&H Photo
Cambo V mount plate - $475 from B&H Photo

Total package from B&H Photo, $3225. YOU SAVE $625.

I have a 100% rating on ebay for over 150 sales and purchases.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:02:27 pm by Drew Harty »

Drew Harty

Re: CAMBO ACTUS DB PLUS, V mount plate - NEW IN BOX
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 10:50:22 pm »

The Actus DB has been listed on Ebay. You save $150 buying from Luminous Landscapes.

Drew Harty

Re: CAMBO ACTUS DB PLUS, V mount plate - NEW IN BOX, PRICE LOWERED
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 10:16:05 am »

Now $2500

No interest in this one of a kind camera? It has more movements than a technical camera with the same precision at a much lower cost. It is lighter and smaller than a view camera and has many of the same options for lens boards and longer bellows and rails at reasonable costs. Can you buy a lens board for $155 on any technical camera? Remove the lens board and bellows, and the camera is smaller than many DSLRs.

The Plus model has a geared side to side shift on the back and a slightly longer rail.

The Actus DB Plus is a perfect match for a live view back, and, with the addition of a Cambo ground glass, will work equally well with any CCD back.

Save $725 off retail.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:40:01 pm by Drew Harty »

Drew Harty

Re: CAMBO ACTUS DB PLUS, NEW IN BOX, Copal 0 lens plate
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 08:41:44 am »

I will sell the Actus DB Plus and Copal 0 lens board at $2250 for buyers who don't want the Cambo V mount adapter plate.

That is $500 in savings to you off of retail price.

Buyer pays shipping and half of Paypal fee.

Now $2500

No interest in this one of a kind camera? It has more movements than a technical camera with the same precision at a much lower cost. It is lighter and smaller than a view camera and has many of the same options for lens boards and longer bellows and rails at reasonable costs. Can you buy a lens board for $155 on any technical camera? Remove the lens board and bellows, and the camera is smaller than many DSLRs.

The Plus model has a geared side to side shift on the back and a slightly longer rail.

The Actus DB Plus is a perfect match for a live view back, and, with the addition of a Cambo ground glass, will work equally well with any CCD back.

Save $725 off retail.

Pages: [1]   Go Up