Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya (Phase One) 645DF+ Body, 80mm Lens, like new  (Read 1467 times)

gebseng

FS: Mamiya (Phase One) 645DF+ Body, 80mm Lens, like new
« on: September 18, 2015, 03:25:14 am »

Hi everyone at LuLa,

I am selling a Mamiya 645DF+ body with a Mamiya Sekor AF 80mm F2.8 D lens. Camera and lens are in perfect technical condition and show NO signs of usage. The items come in their original packaging.

I bought the camera in 2014-02 in Vienna, Austria, the original sales receipt is available for warranty purposes.

I originally purchased the camera as a kit together with a Leaf Credo 40 DB. Since I am an architectural photographer, I use the back exclusively on my Linhof view camera. I found out that having the 645DF+ as an additional body is not that useful for my purposes. I never really used the camera, apart from a couple of test shots.

Accessories: battery holder for 6 AA batteries, Li-Ion battery with charger. The 80mm lens is the non-leaf shutter version.

Additionally, I include an interchangable focussing screen with microprisms for better manual focussing.

The Leaf Credo digital back pictured on some of the photos is NOT included!

The Mamiya 645DF+ body is identical to the Phase One 645DF+ body and compatible to all Phase One, Leaf and Mamiya digital backs with M mount.

The camera can be tested in 1020 Vienna, Austria.

20% VAT is included for domestic buyers (Austria).

The asking price is € 2.700,- or $ 3.000,-

you can find high resolution photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nmn6ur8bmuu1wh9/AACsbdvi3rStCbR5hIB8ta8Aa?dl=0

I am a private seller, but I am still offering returns if you find any defects after buying (14 days).

I am based in Vienna, Austria, I ship worldwide. Shipping is free for this item.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime.

best,

Gebhard

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAMIYA 645DF+ CAMERA // THE WORKHORSE
THE WORLD'S MOST VERSATILE CAMERA PLATFORM
FOR HIGH-END PHOTOGRAPHY
The Mamiya 645DF+ camera combined with Leaf Credo backs offers you unparalleled control, performance, precision and reliability and lets you focus on creativity.
Building on the success of previous generations of the camera, the new 645DF+ camera went through a complete overhaul of all moving parts to produce a camera with the highest uptime in the market of high-end photography.
An enhanced auto-focus mechanism delivers accurately focused images, even when shooting in low light or low contrast environments. An all-new custom adjustment feature permits fine tuning the alignment of the camera body to its digital back. This is especially important when dealing with focus critical captures in difficult environments. The Mamiya 645DF+ also makes use of the new high-powered rechargeable Li-ion battery, enabling up to 10,000 captures on a single charge.
The unbeatable combination of the Mamiya 645DF+ camera and the Leaf Credo camera backs offers a seamless extension for your creativity. Extraordinary capture becomes natural through ease of use and direct control. Take advantage of the Mamiya digital focal plane lenses or Schneider-Kreuznach designed leaf shutter lenses. You can also use your Mamiya 645 AF/AFD or Hasselblad V lenses, giving you an even broader choice.
THE MOST VERSATILE CAMERA PLATFORM IN HIGH END PHOTOGRAPHY
The Mamiya 645DF+ camera has support for the Leaf Credo 80, 60 and 40 digital backs as well as more than 50 other digital backs and 80 different lenses from multiple brands, making it the most versatile camera platform for high end photography.
More creative options for you from unparalleled performance
You can capture virtually any type of image with the 645DF+ and push the limits with a camera that exposes up to 60 minutes or as fast as 1/4000 second. The 645DF+ gives you the freedom to use your creativity to capture unique images that make you stand out as a creative photographer.
Mixed lighting situations can present a challenge in fast paced shooting environments, but with the 645DF+, you can take control by using flash synchronization speeds of up to 1/1600 second with the leaf shutter lenses designed by Schneider-Kreuznach.
The 645DF+ is one of only a few cameras that support both focal plane and leaf shutter lenses, and utilizes a unique seamless system to combine both shutter technologies.
GET THE JOB DONE FASTER WITH STRIKING PRECISION
The 645DF+ comes with an enhanced auto-focus that delivers accurately focused images again and again. Even when you are shooting in low-light or low contrast the enhanced auto-focus of the 645DF+ will deliver for you.
An all-new custom adjustment feature, let's you fine-tune the alignment of the body-back combination to match your focus preference. With it, you can get the most from all your camera system assets. You can use a wide range of lenses and backs interchangeably and always be sure to get the focus preference you have set.
HIGHER RELIABILITY, MORE TIME FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
The Mamiya 645DF+ pushes the envelope of our proven platform and utilizes new technology combined with high quality components to provide you with a reliable, rugged camera system. Building on the success of previous generations of the camera, the new 645DF+ camera went through a complete overhaul of all moving parts to produce a camera with the highest uptime in the market of high-end photography.

The body of the 645DF+ camera is primarily made out of tough, aircraft grade aluminum and magnesium. In combination with fine-tuned mechanics, state-of-the-art electronics and great ergonomics, this rugged camera is the perfect tool for your demanding work.

More power to you
Say goodbye to disposable AA batteries and unexpected interruptions in the middle of a shoot when you use the 645DF+ with the new rechargeable, Li-ion battery. The all-new, rechargeable, Li-ion battery for the 645DF+ camera powers up to 10,000 captures on a single charge, giving you more time to focus on your creativity.
You can charge this battery in five hours and enjoy up to 10,000 shots before you need to recharge again.
The new battery comes with a charger featuring a 100-240 volt universal power adapter, so you can use it virtually everywhere in the world.
UNBEATABLE COMBINATION
With Capture speeds as fast as 1.2 frames per second, the combination of the Mamiya 645DF+ and the Leaf Credo provides freedom and flexibility to realize your creative vision.
Fastest image transfer speed, using the latest USB 3 and FireWire 800 technologies
Open platform for maximum choice and compatibility
Durable, proven platform for secure operation
Ergonomic handling and ease of use
Use Schneider-Kreuznach designed LS lenses, Mamiya AF/AFD, Mamiya 645 PRO TL or Hasselblad V lenses
Exposures from 1/4000s to 120 seconds
Flash synchronization up to 1/1600 sec
SIMPLICITY OF OPERATION
The largest display and touch LCD controls means your session with the 645DF+ and Leaf Credo will be the height of ease of use.

The mirror and viewfinder of the Mamiya 645DF+ camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mm cameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition.

While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Mamiya 645DF camera is extremely easy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and soft buttons.
Add an optional for vertical shooting and enjoy a built-in wireless flash trigger for the Profoto Air system. The also easily integrates with other flash systems using a Profoto Tranceive and is the only wireless solution for 1/1600s sync speed.
MAMIYA 645DF+ SPECS CAMERA TYPE Modular 645 AF SLR body LENSES Mamiya Digital focal plane lenses
Schneider-Kreuznach designed leaf shutter lenses
Mamiya 645 AFD lenses
Compatible with Hasselblad V lenses BACKS Open platform back mount AUTO FOCUS TTL phase-difference AF with 3 focus points
Focus confirmation in manual mode
Infrared AF assists for unfailing focus
Auto focus lock for swift AF/ M shift SHUTTER 1/4000s to 60 minutes
Up to 2 fps
Shutter speed bracketing FLASH Focal plane shutter: Up to 1/125s
Leaf shutter lenses: Up to 1/1600s 1st and 2nd curtain flash synchronization
X sync terminal and support for TTL flash LIGHT METERING TTL metering (average, spot and auto)
Programmable AEL button
Exposure compensation: +/- 5EV MIRROR-UP Electronically-activated by switch on grip VIEWFINDER Fixed prism viewfinder Exchangeable diopter from -5 to +3 LCD panel with full exposure information FOCUSING SCREEN Interchangeable focus screens Laser engraved mask for digital back Matte, Grid, Checker, Microprism SELF-TIMER Self-timer from 2 to 60 sec REMOTE Screw-in cable release on shutter button
Terminal for electronic triggering devices STOP DOWN PREVIEW Stop down button on front of camera TRIPOD SOCKET 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch POWER REQUIREMENTS Rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack
6 AA batteries (standard or rechargeable)
External battery pack – 6 AA batteries
External AC adapter USER CONFIGURATION 3 Custom dial modes for capture settings
36 custom settings
Customizable dials and buttons SIZE 153 x 128x 184 mm, 6 x 5 x 7.2 in (W x H x D) WEIGHT 1030g (35 oz) without batteries
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:56:58 am by gebseng »

gebseng

Re: FS: Mamiya (Phase One) 645DF+ Body, 80mm Lens, like new
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 04:57:33 am »

Still available, shipping is free!

gebseng

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 12:49:41 pm »

gebseng

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 11:23:00 am »

The 645DF+ is still on ebay, this time I added international shipping options: