Chasseur d'Image has tested the ZD in their April issue.
Their main conclusions are:
- the quality of the RAW images is very high, with surprisingly more detail compared to a 1dsII shot (their sample is the facade of a gothic church in flat light),
- the viewfinder is very good, although there is slight warm cast to it,
- the camera is very easy to use for someone coming from the DSLR world,
- the quality of the jpg images is really poor,
- the Mamiya RAW converter software isn't ready for prime time, although some of the features (like distorsion correction) have good potential,
- the LCD screen is a disaster.