Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revisiting Local Adjustments  (Read 1257 times)

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
Revisiting Local Adjustments
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:42:42 pm »

I suspect I'm missing something obvious, but neither a Google search nor a scan through Jeff Schewe's updated book has yet turned up an answer:

If I want to see what parameters I changed during a previous application of a local adjustment (graduated filter, adjustment brush), how do I do that?

When I click on the appropriate step in the history panel, all I see are the current parameters for the local adjustment tools.

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
Re: Revisiting Local Adjustments (Answered)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 01:03:33 pm »

Yup: I was missing something obvious.  Or, perhaps more accurately, logical—once someone pointed it out to me on Adobe's "Photoshop Lightroom" forum website.  (I'm sure this is documented somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it on my own.)

To see the parameters used for a past local adjustment: (1) click on that point in the develop history sequence, (2) select the appropriate local adjustment tool (e.g., brush), and (3) click on the anchor point for that adjustment in the image preview.  The then-current settings of the sliders will then be displayed in the drop-down local adjustment panel.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:01:37 pm by Chris Kern »
Pages: [1]   Go Up