Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need a system for bulb mode on my hasselblad 503 cx  (Read 1687 times)

bambanx

need a system for bulb mode on my hasselblad 503 cx
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:19:52 am »

Hello guys i bought a hasselblad 503cx is a beauty camera !!! i am really enjoying and the lens is a 100mm 3.5 is damn nice:), i am looking the best way to shoot this camera in bulb mode, its have a little lever so when you shoot the lens keep open until you wish but still you need touch the camera and it can bring movement , so i decided to find a cable release , in my country nobody sell hasselblad stuff so the only place i have for buy is ebay, can you help me to find a good cable release? in ebay are a few models but i dont know which is the best, maybe one that allows lock the shutter ?

no sure if exist some kind of timer where i can set for example a few minutes or some like that...

Thanks for all you kind help and sorry for my bad english :)

synn

• My fine art portfolio
Re: need a system for bulb mode on my hasselblad 503 cx
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 02:56:15 pm »

Any noname cable release with a two stage release will do. Press the inner ring to engage, outer to close the shutter again. Use the stopwatch on your phone to time the exposure.

I have been using a 10 buck release on my Bronica ETRSi and Mamiya 645DF+ for years now with no issues.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:59:08 pm by synn »
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

bambanx

Pages: [1]   Go Up