Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: SOLD! Arca-Swiss Rm3d system, with SK 35, 47, 72, 120 lenses, Rotaslide, Rotamount  (Read 2960 times)

John Eaton

Unfortunately the time has come for me to part with my Arca-Swiss Rm3d technical camera system – my increasingly older body is increasingly complaining at the effort :) -- such that I’m no longer using it very much and it would much better off with a more active photographer – hence this sale!.

ARCA-SWISS RM3D CAMERA:

Arca-Swiss Rm3d -- with Hasselblad V-mount for digital back – in very good condition, all movements work fine.
one of the first in the US, bought from Rod Klukas in 2009
   +/- 5 degrees tilt
   15/15 mm left/right gear driven lateral shift
30/10 mm up/down gear driven vertical rise/fall (I believe this is the only difference from current Rm3di which has 30/20mm)

Arca-Swiss Vario-finder – original style  (in practice, since the advent of live-view on MF backs I’ve not used the finder in my work)

Arcas-Swiss Rotaslide – enables switch from ground glass to digital back without removal from camera
Arca-Swiss Rotamount – enables rotation of digital back (landscape/portrait) without removal from camera

Leica Disto D5 laser rangefinder – to measure distance to subject very accurately (essential for architectural work!)

SCHNEIDER KREUZNACH LENSES:

All lenses in Arca-Swiss R-mounts, each lens with:
- calibrated extension tube,
- RotaSlide/Rotamount compensation tube,
- viewfinder mask,
- focus drum, (unfortunately appropriate scaling not engraved on vario-finder – I’ve never used the drums, because if I need dof or hyperfocal distances a phone app is much more accurate)
- focus ‘cheat-sheet’ to convert subject distance (from Disto) into units on camera focusing helical
- magnetic shutter cable,
- front & back caps

all are in excellent condition, carefully looked after:

SK APO Digitar XL 35mm, f5.6    – bought new from Rod Klukas 2009
   SK APO Digitar XL 47mm, f5.6    – bought new from Rod Klukas 2009
   SK APO Digitar 72mm, f5.6    – bought from GetDPI member 2012
   SK APO Digitar 120mm, f5.6    – bought from GetDPI member 2012

PRICES:

I believe that these prices are very reasonable  -- they represent a discount of up to 70% off new prices

Rm3d:      $2000
Vario-Finder:   $750
Rotaslide:   $1000
Rotamount   $250
Leica Disto D5   $150

SK APO Digitar XL 35mm   $1400
SK APO Digitar XL 47mm   $1200
SK APO Digitar 72mm      $1200
SK APO Digitar 120mm      $1200

I am also offering a couple of discount packages:

‘Starter’ Package:  Rm3d, Vario-Finder, Rotamount, Disto D5, SK 47mm:   $4200
Ideal if you’re just getting into MF photography with a technical camera, especially for architecture – the image circle of the SK 47mm allows for the full range of movements.

‘Everything’ Package:  All the items listed in this ad:  $8800

If you’re interested in either of these Packages please let me know asap – I’ll not sell any of the individual items for the first week or so to enable the packages to sell first.  If you’re only interested in individual items, I’ll run a ‘wait list’ and get back to you in the order in which you contacted me if the packages don’t sell (PMs please).

All prices include shipping within CONUS & Canada (sorry, no sales outside of these areas); add PayPal fees – I may accept personal checks on an individual basis.

Examples of the performance of this system for architectural work (my primary use) can be seen on my web-site: www.englishmedievalcathedrals.com -- more than 80% of the images on this site were taken with this camera, using either a PhaseOne IQ160 or P45 digital back. 

If you need further information on Arca-Swiss and the Rm3d (including a video on it’s use), a good starting point is Rod Klukas’s web-site:  http://rodklukas.com/arca-swiss/

EDIT:

I forgot to include the center filter for the SK 35mm -- in excellent condition: $150 -- the buyer of the lens can have it for $100 -- I will include it in the 'Everything' package.

Everything is SOLD :)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:06:24 pm by John Eaton »

vacheron

I would have potential interest in the rotaslide and ground glass if these become available separately. If you could let me know what price you would ask for these separately I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you

Robert Fine

John Eaton

Holiday bump :)

John Eaton

PRICE DROP FOR THE PACKAGES:

'STARTER'  $3900
'EVERYTHING'  $8200

FINAL PRICES!!

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/

Great work on your site!