Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LuLa attached photos popping up after restarting browser?  (Read 723 times)

Bob_B

• It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
LuLa attached photos popping up after restarting browser?
« on: August 27, 2015, 10:49:51 am »

I am posting this mostly out of curiosity and because I'd love to know 'why?' it happens.

I frequently find that some of the attached images in forum postings will pop up after leaving LuLa, exiting my browser (Firefox), and restarting Firefox. This happens on two separate computers both running Firefox and is independent of any other browsing activity, i.e., I can exit LuLa, go through many other sites, close Firefox, and upon restarting the brower up pop two or more browser windows with images I had looked at while at LuLa. Does anyone else see this? Any thoughts on why it only occurs with certain attached images?

Bob
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

mbaginy

Re: LuLa attached photos popping up after restarting browser?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 02:58:35 pm »

Odd behavior.  I've never encountered such phenomenon using my Macs and Safari or (at work) with Windows 7 and Explorer.

Bob_B

• It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: LuLa attached photos popping up after restarting browser?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:04 am »

I guess this is caused by one of the extensions I use with Firefox. It's not enough a problem right now for me to go thru and disable one by one to find the culprit. And, yes, it is a strange behavior displayed with only some attached photos, but not others.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up