Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem with hasselblad lens shutted on f mode  (Read 1116 times)

bambanx

problem with hasselblad lens shutted on f mode
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:06:59 am »

Hello guys, discovering my hasselblad 503 cx i did a mistake with a lens cf 100mm 3.5 , i setted this on f mode and shutted, now the lens is stucked with the aperture open, researching on the manual it say that produce a error on models are not 2000 series, so is any way to reset the lens? the blades are open.

Thanks you.

epines

• ethan pines photography
Re: problem with hasselblad lens shutted on f mode
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 01:50:01 pm »

If you are able to remove the lens from the body, you can take a coin or flathead screwdriver and cock the lens (by twisting the round metal protruding part until the slot lines up with the red dot). That might do it.

bambanx

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 02:05:22 pm »

Thanks for the answer, i fixed yesterday later on night, i removed the magazine holder i press the shutter and voilá it worked, but when i mounted the magazine back again , the shutter keep stuck , so i removed the magazine again and the film case inside, i mounted all again and now worked al without problem.

Thanks

epines

• ethan pines photography
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 12:56:40 pm »

Makes sense. If you're firing the camera without film (but with a magazine on), eventually the magazine reaches the end of it's 12-shot length. And you have to remove and re-insert the internal cassette to reset the magazine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up