Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to cut the paper on a Epson P807 using the roll feeder  (Read 1023 times)

Neil Williams

• Neil's Photography
How to cut the paper on a Epson P807 using the roll feeder
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:56:05 pm »

Guys
I am new printing and have just ordered a new Epson P087 printer along with the roll feeder. My question is after say you have printed a 17" and 48" Panorama how do you cut the paper off the roll?
Thanks in advance

ThirstyDursty

Re: How to cut the paper on a Epson P807 using the roll feeder
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 08:18:48 pm »

Sharp pair of scissors.

It prints a dotted line for you to follow. Pretty easy.

Sadly I had hope it would spit out and suck back enough to use my rotary cutter...but tray seems weak for weight and not long enough to make it to the table.

Kiwi Paul

• My flickr
Re: How to cut the paper on a Epson P807 using the roll feeder
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 10:25:29 am »

Guys
I am new printing and have just ordered a new Epson P087 printer along with the roll feeder. My question is after say you have printed a 17" and 48" Panorama how do you cut the paper off the roll?
Thanks in advance

Once the printer has finished printing the current photo it prompts you if you want it to extend the paper for cutting or just continue printing the next print, if you tell it you want to cut the paper it auto feeds the paper past the front of the printer so you can cut it with scissors, it optionally prints a cutting line for you. Once you have cut the paper you tell the printer you have finished (using the touch screen) and it feeds the paper back into the printer ready for the next print, you have to manually roll the roll feeder back to take up the slack as it feeds back.

Paul
Sony A7R3 + FE 12-24, 24-105, 70-300
Sony RX100 Mk6
Pages: [1]   Go Up