Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Credo 40 and DF+ Stopped Taking Pictures  (Read 1316 times)

teamwiess

Credo 40 and DF+ Stopped Taking Pictures
« on: August 23, 2015, 03:40:44 pm »

Did a session this morning and everything was fine.  I actually went out to snap a few personal pictures of NYC and the DF+ focuses but will not activate the shutter.  Furthermore when I turned off the DF+ previously my Credo 40 turned off but now it is not doing so.  Everything is charged.  Anyone experience anything like this?  Had to take in the back already for a board issue and the system is not even a year old.  Perhaps I did something stupid.  Anyone experience anything like this with an easy solution?  Will be very frustrated if I have to take it in a second time in a year. 

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Re: Credo 40 and DF+ Stopped Taking Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 03:51:21 pm »

Just curious, if you remove the back from the DF+, does the shutter open and stay open?  If it does then the problem would seem like a back to DF+ comm issue, if it doesn't then the shutter may have gone south. 

Paul
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

teamwiess

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 04:01:58 pm »

When I take the back off, the shutter does indeed open and stay open.  It closes when I put the back on again.  Uggghhh.  Guess I will need to take it in. 

teamwiess

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 04:02:47 pm »

Thank you for the reply btw. 

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 05:08:24 pm »

We are in midtown and open at 9am if you'd like to bring it in for evaluation. We can isolate if it's the back or body for you.

teamwiess

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 08:00:42 pm »

Thanks Doug,

You guys are already my supplier.  Jeff and yourself have always been very helpful.  Just worried that this is the second major issue in the first year.  Due to work unfortunately I won't be able to get down until Friday. Will see you then.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up