Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H2 (H1 Upgrade) Medium Format Camera Kit + Phase One P21 Digital Back  (Read 1470 times)

DexterQuinto

• Fashion Photographer based in Toronto
    • Dexter Quinto :: Photographer

Hi Everybody,

I am selling my Hasselblad H2 (H1 Upgrade) Medium Format Camera Kit w/HC 80 MM Lens bundled with Phase One P21 Digital Back & Hasselblad Film Magazine. I also paid to have Hasselblad USA do a full factory check of the camera body, consisting of maintenance, general cleaning, cleaning of contacts, mirror and curtain recalibration. It's in great condition and performs beautifully. When shooting tethered the file transfer is really fast.

* My original investment for this package was well over $24k When I purchased it brand new. It's paid for itself many times over since then.

Hasselblad H2 Camera Kit - Description

The Hasselblad H2 is a medium-format, dual-platform camera that builds on the success of the popular H1. This model, designed for the toughest professional use, makes either high-end digital capture or film capture as easy as point-and-shoot. Multiple exposure is possible with a number of exposures that can be set to 2, 3, 4, 5 and no limit (with film magazine only). Additonal features include: flash control with Automatic TTL centre weighted system - uses built-in flash or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (Metz™); built-in metering system; and available flash can be used at all shutter speeds - flash can be synchronized in the beginning or at the end of the exposure.

Features:
- Offers lightning fast, super-accurate focusing under almost any conditions
- Can be customized to suit your individual needs
- Ergonomic design and intuitive user interface enable you to make fast, easy adjustments

Kit Includes:
- Hasselblad H2 Camera Body with front and rear caps
- HV 90x Viewfinder with protective cap
- HC 80mm 2.8 lens with lens caps
- Lithium Ion Battery Grip + Additional Grip with battery compartment for three CR123A - Battery Charger
- Hasselblad Film Magazine Back
- All original boxes and manuals

Bonuses I am throwing in:
- Marumi Circular Polarizer Filter
- Moose's Filter Warm (81a) + Circular Polarizer Filter
- Hasselblad Shutter Release cord
- Hasselblad 52mm Lens Extension Tube (Enables HC Lenses to magnify & focus at closer distances)

CONDITION: Used, fully functioning, factory checked & cleaned. In great condition. Some small nicks on top of viewfinder

SHUTTER COUNT: 60,676 (Body)
SERIAL NUMBER: 70SP13806 (Body)

SHUTTER COUNT: 10,962 (Lens)
SERIAL NUMBER: 7CSP1288 (lens)

Phase One P21 Digital Back Package - Description

Phase One is the world's leader in open-platform, high-end medium format camera systems and solutions. Their products are known for their quality, flexibility and speed enabling pro photographers to shoot in a wide range of formats. The 18 megapixel P21 digital back is designed to be a seamless extension of your creativity. Extraordinary capture becomes natural through ease of use and direct control. The combination of your unique photographic talents and the P21 camera back will make you shine in the limelight.

Features

- Resolution: 18 megapixels
- Lens Factor: 1.3
- Imaging Sensor: 44.2 x 33.1 mm
- Pixel Size: 9 Micron
- Capture Rate: 1 frames/second both tethered and untethered
- Connection: FireWire 400
- LCD: 2.2" screen w/ 160º viewing angle
- ISO: 100-800 ISO
- Range: 12 f/stops
- Exposure Time: 1/10,000 sec. -- several minutes
- 3S technology (Secure Storage System)

Package Includes:
- Phase One P21 Digital Back
- Digital Back Cap
- Batteries with dual charging base and AC Adapter
- Firewire 400/800 Tether Cable
- 2x Sandisk Extreme III 1.0 GB Compact Flash Card
- Reference Manual with leather cover
- Original Aluminium Reinforced, Padded, Locking Briefcase with Keys.

Bonuses I am throwing in:
- Sensor Cleaning swabs and solution
- Backup Firewire Tether Cable
- Additional Battery by Canon

CONDITION: Excellent, sensor is clean, free from dust and scratches
ACTUATIONS: 70,542
SERIAL NUMBER: CV000131

I am asking $5500 for the whole bundle OBO.

Please reply or call me at 416-294-1409

Pages: [1]   Go Up