Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 11880 64" Printer with large amount of ink for Sale  (Read 936 times)

BobSwanson

Epson 11880 64" Printer with large amount of ink for Sale
« on: August 14, 2015, 04:35:42 pm »

This has been my main printer for my architectural Photography and Fine Art printing businesses for over 5 years. I am selling it because I need to downsize to a somewhat smaller printer. It is in excellent working condition and has been maintained professionally by Epson. Late last fall I needed to replace the print head and had the Epson tech come up here and replace the head and pump cap assembly as well as some other minor parts. So it is functionally as new, although the print counter has not been reset. It is nearly 8 feet long and weighs almost 400 pounds, so I can not provide shipping and will have to work that out with the buyer and am listing it for pickup only. The printer is located in far Northern California. Zip Code 96094, Weed, CA.
I have heavily invested in ink and it comes with about $3,000 worth of ink by my reckoning.
The unopened inks are 2 VLM, 1 Photo Blk, 1 Matte Blk, 1 LL Blk, 1 Cyan, 1 Y, 1 VLM. The ink in the printer is VLM 75%, LLB 25%, LB 5%, LB 96%, LC 97%, C 50%, VM 19%, Photo B 40%, Y 68%.. These are all 700 ML cartridges. A lot of ink. I also have a partial 64" role of Epson Enhanced Matte paper I will throw in, as I won't be able to use it with the new smaller printer. The picture of the main displays shows the maintenance tank levels which still have some good use in them.
This is a well cared for machine and with it's resent maintenance should be good for a long time. I want about $5100.00, though I will consider a reasonable offer for everything. My email is bob@swansonimages.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up