Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One 645 DF+ IQ250 Back Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm f2.8 Lens for Sale  (Read 428 times)

john-morgan

REDUCED!!! Bought a Phase One 645 DF+ Camera, IQ 250 Digital Back and a 110mm Schneider-Kreuznach, leaf shutter, f2.8 auto focus lens for $37,120 in January 2015 and rarely use it. It's a top-of-the-line ensemble that takes exquisite photos, but for me it's like owning an expensive car that I never drive. It has less than a 2200 shot count. I have discounted it by $15,000 off the initial purchase price (see attachment) and the entire package is for sale at $22,120. Someone should have the privilege of using this high-end, as close to new as you can get, photography package. It is an extremely attractive and firm price. I will include all the accessories that came with it including its custom travel case and additional batteries that I purchased. I will even include a Profoto Air Remote triggering device for use with Profoto strobes. The camera, back and lens come with the manufacturer's warranty. (see attachment)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:13:02 pm by john-morgan »
Pages: [1]   Go Up