Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IDEA for Improvement: Grouping Process Recipes  (Read 950 times)

ronaldnztan

• Ronald N. Z. Tan Photography
IDEA for Improvement: Grouping Process Recipes
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:43:47 pm »

Greetings and salutations,

I have a great idea, concerning organizing Process Recipes into Folders, e.g. "Client Delivery" etc. Do you think it would be something practical for you? For example: I have multiple Process Recipes that are output to Desktop and my OneDrive (cloud storage). You can imagine, the organization, if the user is able to group them into folders to prevent clutter. Will you think about it? If you feel it would be beneficial, will you consider logging into your PhaseOne account and write to Support, referencing this thread?

Kindest regards,

Ronald N. Tan | Photographer
http://ronaldnztan.com

ronaldnztan

• Ronald N. Z. Tan Photography
Re: IDEA for Improvement: Grouping Process Recipes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 01:28:41 pm »

To the future readers,

This is just a "cosmetic" idea for consideration. If someone wore sneakers (or running shoes) to a wedding, it's not end of the world; however, social conduct dictates that a proper fashionable dress shoes are worn. I know about the reordering and grouping; however, what if you have the following:

OneDrive
—1024 JPG
—1024 PNG
—1080 X 1080 (Instagram)
—1280 JPG
—1280 PNG
—1920 JPG
—1920 PNG

CLIENT (D:/RONALDNZTAN.COM/CLIENT)
—100% JPG
—100% TIFF
—100% JPG (eciRGB)
—100% TIFF (eciRBG)

Website Upload (D:/RONALDNZTAN.COM/Website Upload)
—2880 JPG Longest Edge (10, sRGB v4)

Blog Publishing (Desktop)
—800 JPG (10, Min. Edge, sRGB v4)

You and others were able to see the organized list with my grouping. However, Process Recipe list could get long and you'd get lost—even with the grouping and scrolling up and down. What if you're a retoucher working for several types of photographers? A photographer in the US would want AdobeRGB, while a photographer in the EU prefer to use eciRGB. I think my idea and suggestion of being able to group—ORGANIZE—Process Recipe is grounds for workflow improvement and enhancing the overall use of the software.

People don't have to agree with me; however, if they think the idea is USEFUL or PRACTICAL, I do sincerely request you logging into P1 Support and reference this thread and vote for the suggestion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up