Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

Epson P800 Rebate

(1/3) > >>

cortlander:
Great, after I purchased it...

https://www.itsupplies.com/uploads/product/55868/files/SureColorP800-150-EA684-C50275.pdf

printbreakr:
Excellent! This might push me over the fence on a P800.

---

"This rebate offer applies only to qualifying purchases of the product model listed on this coupon when product is purchased
and delivered in the U.S. or Puerto Rico between August 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015."

I didn't know Puerto Rico had become and independent country. Epson should update Washington on this.

hokuahi:
Wow.. definitely lowers my opinion of Epson, having purchased mine in July. Seems kind of early in the game for rebates, unless the P800 isn't selling.. Knowing them I doubt if they'll make it like a 30 day price match.

dwswager:

--- Quote from: hokuahi on August 01, 2015, 04:29:48 pm ---Wow.. definitely lowers my opinion of Epson, having purchased mine in July. Seems kind of early in the game for rebates, unless the P800 isn't selling.. Knowing them I doubt if they'll make it like a 30 day price match.

--- End quote ---

This is silly.  It is never good to be an early adopter!  No one is going to rebate a product out of the gate. 

While there are some improvements over the 3880, there are also some feature losses as well and almost no one is going to be able to tell the prints apart.  The print improvements are just too small.  Which is why I used the $300 rebate to get a new 3880 just before the P800 was released.

Hell, I'm waiting on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release, hoping I can snag a Note 4 at a significant discount.

John Caldwell:

--- Quote from: hokuahi on August 01, 2015, 04:29:48 pm ---Wow.. definitely lowers my opinion of Epson, having purchased mine in July.

--- End quote ---

What is it about a price reduction, after you happened to have bought at full price, that lowers your opinion of Epson?

I'm weary of Epson's reliability problems, perhaps like you, as I own both 4900 and 9900 machines. But your remark comes across as not business savvy with regard to your being entitled to something special here. No?

John Caldwell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version