Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Networking problem with C1 Pro v8.3.1 and Windows 8  (Read 802 times)

Rainer SLP

• RS-Fotografia
Networking problem with C1 Pro v8.3.1 and Windows 8
« on: July 21, 2015, 05:51:46 pm »

Hi,

Yesterday I was importing/exporting some files from a second PC in my home's Network.

After shutting down the second PC I was not able anymore to Export>Variant to a local folder, because the software froze. I had to kill the software via Administration Task Manager.

Also no reaction as in the Export>Variant menu first line where to save the image there was only the text " Please choose ... " and clicking on it did not show anything.

The problem could be only solved by starting again the networked second PC and then choose a local folder.

Has anybody had this problem ?

I already contacted Phase One support explaining the problem.
Thanks and regards Rainer
 I am here for

Rainer SLP

• RS-Fotografia
Re: Networking problem with C1 Pro v8.3.1 and Windows 8
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 10:30:41 am »

Problem Solved.

The sophisticated software package Capture One Pro v 8.3 is not smart enough to detect a disconnected PC from the Net and searches and searches and searches for that PC and then it does hang up. You will ne unable to choose a local directory or folder.

That is what the support of Phase One told me.

So if you connect via the Network to another PC be sure to change the directory to the local PC before you turn off the networked PC unless you want to turn on again the networked PC so Capture One Pro v 8.3 does not stop working ...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks and regards Rainer
 I am here for
Pages: [1]   Go Up