Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P45+ Mamiya mount kit, 120mm macro, 45mm, 55mm, 150mm lenses  (Read 1462 times)

LDJ

Hi

I am selling the following items:

Phase One P45+ Mamiya fit back (16165 captures). Fully serviced by Phase One at the end of June, including focus adjustment, CCD alignment and cleaning. Not used since apart from a few test shots. In great condition, with clean sensor glass and lcd screen. Usual light wear marks on mount area. £4995 GBP including VAT. Included for this price, along with the back, are the following items, meaning that you'll have a great kit to shoot with:

Mamiya AFD II (good condition, fully functioning);
Phase One 80mm D lens, with hood and caps. Very good condition (clean glass). Performs well;
Mamiya 1m electromagnetic cable release;
Hahnel Twin Pro V Charger;
6 Calumet branded BP-911 compatible batteries 7.2V 2600mAh (all hold excellent charge and perform without any issue with digital back);
2 sets of eneloop rechargeable AA batteries (12 in all) for the AFD II, with MAHA charger
Phase One branded Pelican style case with foam cut to shape of camera and connected back and 80mm lens.

I am also selling the following lenses:

Phase One 120mm Macro MF lens, boxed with hood and caps. Great performer. Lens in absolutely fantastic condition (I don’t like to use the word ‘mint’ as obviously you get a few normal marks on the bayonet where lens attaches to camera body). £950 GBP including VAT, plus shipping (at cost);

Phase One 45mm D lens, boxed with hood and caps. Absolutely fantastic condition (see above regarding ‘mint’ usage). £1150 GBP including VAT, plus shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 55mm f2.8 lens, boxed with hood and caps. Absolutely fantastic condition (see above regarding ‘mint’ usage). This lens had some de-centering when I first bought it, but it went back to Mamiya in Japan and they did an amazing job with it. Lens came back sharp across the frame and has been my favourite along with the 120mm Macro since. £300 GBP including VAT, plus shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 150mm f3.5 lens, boxed with hood and caps. Great condition. A couple of really small specks of paint missing from metal lens barrel. Performs very well, particularly once stopped down a little. Really sharp with the P45+. £300 GBP including VAT, plus shipping (at cost);

The above equipment has served me well, but my style of photography has changed and the kit it is not getting the use it deserves any longer.

Given its value, the P45+ digital back is collection only; I live in the Cheltenham area of the UK, but am prepared to travel a reasonable distance for the sale. I am happy to ship the lenses if required.

Please note that the above prices include VAT, as I am VAT registered for my photography business. I will issue full VAT invoices with any purchases, which means that UK VAT registered buyers can claim this back. If you are from the EU and have a valid VAT id, then you will not be charged the VAT; similarly, if you live outside the EU, you will not be charged VAT. UK VAT is currently 20%.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Liam

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:32:48 am by LDJ »

LDJ

Images of lenses not shown in original post.

LDJ

Re: Phase One P45+ Mamiya mount kit, 120mm macro, 45mm, 55mm, 150mm lenses
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 06:00:35 pm »

No longer for sale at this point in time, as I've had a change of heart and decided that I'm not yet ready to let the kit go. Apologies to anyone who may have been interested. Liam

LDJ

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 11:35:58 am »

With some reluctance, I have decided to put my MF kit up for sale again, as I just can’t justify keeping it when my business has changed and I need to further invest in video equipment. A few more shots have been added to the back since it was last on sale and the current shot count is 16367.

As stated previously, the back was recently serviced by Phase and is in great condition. The lenses are all as previously described (i.e. in excellent condition). I forgot to mention in my previous listing that a ‘Molex’ 10m firewire 400 cable along with a firewire 400 to 800 adapter will also be included with the camera and back kit.

Regarding prices, I appreciate that the market has changed somewhat in recent times, so have priced the items as follows:

P45+ digital back and AFD II camera kit, as detailed in original post, £3,995 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Phase One 120mm Macro MF lens, £840.00 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Phase One 45mm D lens, £1080 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 55mm f2.8 lens, £240 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 150mm f3.5 lens, £240 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Although a personal collection would be preferred, I have decided that I am happy to ship any of the items. As detailed above, the buyer is to pay the cost of insured shipping (at cost).

Please note that the above prices include VAT, as I am VAT registered for my photography business. I will issue full VAT invoices with any purchases, which means that UK VAT registered buyers can claim this back. If you live in the EU and can supply me with a valid VAT id, then you will not be charged the VAT; similarly, if you live outside the EU, you will not be charged VAT. UK VAT is currently 20% (divide prices given above by 1.2 to get price without the VAT).

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Liam
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:33:25 am by LDJ »

LDJ

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 03:17:30 pm »

Just an update to the listing: the 120mm has now been sold. Other items still available (though there is currently interest in the P45+ back).

Best

Liam

LDJ

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 09:59:21 am »

A further update: The P45+ and AFD II kit has now been sold. The following items are still for sale:

Phase One 45mm D lens, £1080 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 55mm f2.8 lens, £240 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

Mamiya 150mm f3.5 lens, £240 GBP including VAT, plus insured shipping (at cost);

I would love to find a good new home for these lenses. They are all very good copies in terms of performance and, in my opinion, offer excellent value for money. It is my belief that the image quality from the 55mm and 150mm lenses do not differ much/ if at all from the Schneider Kreuznach LS versions: lens coatings may be different, but the optical design is the same and I have seen no evidence of better performance from the LS versions. You may of course require leaf shutters, but that is a different matter.

Please do get in touch with any questions.

Kind regards

Liam
Pages: [1]   Go Up