Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony PZ 28-135mm Lens Review  (Read 5231 times)

GrahamB3

Sony PZ 28-135mm Lens Review
« on: July 17, 2015, 10:03:58 pm »

Nice lens, nice review.

A minor niggle. Sony offers only the "E" mount on it's mirrorless cameras. FE are full frame lenses for the E mount.

Regarding the lack of a remote. I have the RM-VPR1 (http://store.sony.com/remote-control-with-multi-terminal-cable-zid27-RMVPR1/cat-27-catid-All-Cameras-Alpha-DSLR-Accessories). The Sony page doesn't show compatibility with the a7 series, or the rx100III. The remote works well with my a7r, and rx100III. It starts and stops video with both cameras, and controls the power zoom on the rx100III. I have no power zoom for the a7r, so no way of testing.

Digital Pictures

Re: Sony PZ 28-135mm Lens Review Check BH user reviews.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 10:39:54 pm »

Looks like nice lens but before buying this lens someone might want to look at the user reviews at BH.

It looks it may break somewhat easily and it looks like some people aren't too happy with Sony's warranty policy.

Nice specs for sure.

BC

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Sony PZ 28-135mm Lens Review Check BH user reviews.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:52:22 pm »

Hi,

I would love to have this lens. I much like the tripod mount. But, I would not buy the lens without a solid evaluation of MTF data.

Best regards
Erik

Looks like nice lens but before buying this lens someone might want to look at the user reviews at BH.

It looks it may break somewhat easily and it looks like some people aren't too happy with Sony's warranty policy.

Nice specs for sure.

BC
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up