Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Horseman Binocular Reflex Viewer - modified to fit Ebony 4x5  (Read 402 times)

Danny Burk

• www.dannyburk.com

I'm selling my Horseman binocular reflex viewer. It's modified for a perfect fit to Ebony 4x5 - see my listing for SV45U2 camera posted a moment ago. It is extremely scarce and nearly impossible to obtain nowadays. It folds for storage and carrying, or can be carried open in its own bag. Image is still reversed left-to-right, but is upright.

I'm the original owner and have treated it with care; since it has been used and not left sitting in a closet, it won't be 100% mint. But it's excellent and without damage.

I'm selling it for $750 plus shipping. If you are in the US and I know you, or you're a long-standing member of this forum, I'll accept Paypal. Otherwise, US Postal Money Order. I'll ship outside the US too, but only after payment by bank wire transfer or Western Union; no Paypal outside the US.

See the other listings I'm putting up today: Ebony SV45U2 camera, many lenses, and also both of my 617 pano cameras with lenses. Later, I'll list a lot of accessories and smaller items. Thanks for looking.
Visit www.dannyburk.com for image galler
Pages: [1]   Go Up