Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: My whole run of LF lenses - priced individually  (Read 1297 times)

Danny Burk

• www.dannyburk.com
FS: My whole run of LF lenses - priced individually
« on: July 13, 2015, 04:24:20 pm »

I'm selling my large format equipment - here are lenses, priced as marked. Since one can attach only 4 photos to a post, I'll simply indicate that I'm happy to send photos of any lenses upon request. All are in excellent condition; there may be a small cosmetic mark or ding on a lens barrel here and there, but I'm the original owner of all except the 90mm and they're all in great shape. No fungus, no separating, no "Schneideritis"; glass is all perfect.

Schneider 72XL/5.6 $1100
Rodenstock "Sinaron" 90 6.8 Grandagon-N $265  *tentatively sold*
Schneider 110XL $1175
Rodenstock 150 Sironar-S $850
Schneider 210 Apo-Symmar 5.6 $300
Fuji 300 8.5 C $385
Fuji 450 12.5 C $1350
Nikkor 720 tele $1000

Linhof-style lens boards and Linhof cable releases not included, but available at low additional cost.

If you are in the US and I know you, or you're a long-standing member of this forum, I'll accept Paypal. Otherwise, US Postal Money Order. I'll ship outside the US too, but only after payment by bank wire transfer or Western Union; no Paypal outside the US.

See the other listings I'm putting up today: Horseman Binocular reflex viewer (specially modified for Ebony), Ebony SV45U2 camera, and also both of my 617 pano cameras with lenses. Later, I'll list a lot of accessories and smaller items. Thanks for looking.
Visit www.dannyburk.com for image galler

zachfang

Re: FS: My whole run of LF lenses - priced individually
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 08:02:47 pm »

I'm actually interested in your 110 XL, but your payment doesn't make sense at all. How do buyers know that you won't disappear after we wire you the money.

PayPal is the safest way to deal, since there are both protections for seller and buyer.

Richard Man

• Richard Man Photography
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 08:28:10 pm »

Mr. Burke has been an active photographer for many years. I advice you to check out his site. While I do not know him personally, judging from his work, I doubt he's out to scam anybody.
// richard
[url=http://richardmanphoto.c

Danny Burk

• www.dannyburk.com
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »

Thank you for the good words, Richard.

I'm familiar to quite a few here and at other websites; I realize that some may be concerned for reasons that zachfang said, but note that I use my real name here, with reference to my website; I've taught large-format oriented workshops and for many years; I presently offer drum scanning and Photoshop work; I invite anyone not familiar with me to check my references with Jeff at Badger Graphic, whom I've known for many years.

aztwang

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 02:10:21 pm »

Just out of curiosity what is Schneider -itis ??

Danny Burk

• www.dannyburk.com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:23:38 pm »

White spots on the internal black paint. It's not fungus and isn't supposed to affect image quality, but annoying to see!
Pages: [1]   Go Up