Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Top of the line EBONY SV45U2 - great condition  (Read 326 times)

Danny Burk

• www.dannyburk.com
FS: Top of the line EBONY SV45U2 - great condition
« on: July 13, 2015, 04:23:09 pm »

For a number of reasons, including increasing problems carrying a lot of weight, I've come to the difficult decision to sell all of my large format and 617 pano equipment. First up: my much-loved Ebony SV45U2. It's the top of the Ebony line and has everything: asymmetric tilt and swing, extreme bellows extension (it can handle up to an 800mm tele), and much more. Superb, rigid construction that won't flex or budge.

I'm the original owner and have treated it with care. I can't say that it's in 100% mint condition; there are a few tiny cosmetic marks on metal parts, acquired during normal use. But it's excellent in every way and close to "like new". Bellows is perfect. It also includes Bill Maxwell's "hi lux" ground glass, which is wonderfully bright and sharp; I had him customize it with proper markings for asymmetric tilt, and it's far better than the stock Ebony gg.

I'm selling it for $4350 plus shipping. If you are in the US and I know you, or you're a long-standing member of this forum, I'll accept Paypal. Otherwise, US Postal Money Order. I'll ship outside the US too, but only after payment by bank wire transfer or Western Union; no Paypal outside the US.

See the other listings I'm putting up today: Horseman Binocular reflex viewer (specially modified for this camera), many lenses, and also both of my 617 pano cameras with lenses. Later, I'll list a lot of accessories and smaller items. Thanks for looking.
Visit www.dannyburk.com for image galler
Pages: [1]   Go Up