Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Imageprint for the R2400  (Read 6879 times)

Gary Ferguson

• http://
Imageprint for the R2400
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:56:34 pm »

I've heard from Colorbyte that Imageprint for the Epson R2400 will be ready to ship in the next few days.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 03:18:13 pm »

I've heard from Colorbyte that Imageprint for the Epson R2400 will be ready to ship in the next few days.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=58919\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I ran into John Pannozzo at PMA and was told the same. You'll need to get the FTP log-in to access it. I just sent an email to get that info.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Mike R

Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 01:35:15 pm »

I'm thinking of buying ColorByte Image Print software to do B+W printing on Museo Silver Rag, using the Epson 2400 (windows).  Do I need to buy the Full version of the software?  Or, will the "Raster Lite" version suffice?

madmanchan

• Web
Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 05:59:33 pm »

I'm thinking of buying ColorByte Image Print software to do B+W printing on Museo Silver Rag, using the Epson 2400 (windows).  Do I need to buy the Full version of the software?  Or, will the "Raster Lite" version suffice?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=59614\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Mike, the Lite version will suffice.  I use the Lite version with my 2200 and it works great.  The full version gives you access to additional features such as page layout, color correction tools, etc., which I don't need.  If you're like me, i.e. you're mostly looking for the excellent RIP technology and the profiles, then the Lite is all you need.

Eric
Eric Chan

glenerrolrd

Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 08:12:14 am »

Have you had any luck in getting the Imageprint RIP for the Epson 2400.  I emailed them and got no reply.  I am trying to set up my workflow for Cranes silver rag which I hope to get this week.

pete1959

Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 02:11:27 pm »

Along the same lines: Everything I read about B&W printing with Crane & Co. Museo Silver Rag references the great results with Epson 4800, 7800, etc, but no mention of the 2400.

Is there any reason that the B&W results of the 2400 with it's K3 inks won't match those of the bigger pro printers using Imageprint with Crane & Co. Museo Silver Rag ?

BTW: Imageprint, as of last week, says it is still working on a driver for the 2400, and promises profiles for Crane & Co. Museo Silver Rag-2400-Grayscale.

Peter

pete@tmaxphoto.com

Gary Ferguson

• http://
Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 03:24:58 pm »

Have you had any luck in getting the Imageprint RIP for the Epson 2400. I emailed them and got no reply. I am trying to set up my workflow for Cranes silver rag which I hope to get this week.

I've been abroad for the last week, but Imageprint said it was just about to ship to my office address. I'll see on Monday if it's there.

glenerrolrd

Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 05:34:27 pm »

Still looking to get Imageprint for the Epson 2400.  I sent them an email..no reply..weeks ago.. Its still not listed on the  web site..but it is on the price list..  Does anyone know how I can get it?

madmanchan

• Web
Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 07:54:05 pm »

Still looking to get Imageprint for the Epson 2400.  I sent them an email..no reply..weeks ago.. Its still not listed on the  web site..but it is on the price list..  Does anyone know how I can get it?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=62587\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's not out yet.  Just gotta wait ...

Eric
Eric Chan

shuttersny

Imageprint for the R2400
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 06:59:41 pm »

Does anyone have any new information on Imageprint for the EPSON 2400?
Or for that matter ANY INFORMATION at all. I ordered back at the end of February and
recently I left phone messages with them and emails and have recieved no response.
I am sure they are red faced over the lateness of this delivery but bad news would be better than no news!

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up