Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leaf Credo 60 Digital Back with H1 Camera Body and 80mm f2.8 lens  (Read 606 times)

bestimage5353

Leaf Credo 60 megapixel back for sale. This back is for the Hasselblad H1 camera. This back was used for product photography and was always used and stored in the studio. It has never been rented or used for fashion or location work. Includes Soft Case, Box, Battery and Charging Set. As I have moved into motion / video assignments this camera platform is no longer needed for my work. This back is in pristine condition with no scuffs or marks anywhere. The sensor has no specs or wear of any kind. The back has been actuated 42,305 times as of this date. The image quality from this digital back is some of the best quality you can obtain now and into the near future. I print very large prints for sale and the results are spectacular. Purchased 2 years ago at @32K. Pricing at $14,500. Kit includes H1 Body and 80mm f2.8 lens. Will accept PayPal, cash and bank transfers.  The back is located in the NY metropolitan area and can be inspected with appointment. I will also ship anywhere in the US. I Also have other H1 bodies and HC glass for sale if you are interested. Serious inquiries only. If you are involved in this community of image making you know what this equipment can do and what its worth. Thanks for your interest.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 03:26:31 pm by bestimage5353 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up