Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad CFV-22 back  (Read 1472 times)

nanthor

Hasselblad CFV-22 back
« on: June 25, 2015, 11:53:56 pm »

Selling my CFV-22 back in excellent condition. Files from this self-contained back are stunning and lush. I have the adapters to fit either the Hasselblad camera or the Mamiya 645afd series. The back works much better with the Mamiya since the camera is autofocus, auto exposure and autowinding the film all you have to do is point and shoot and you have a perfect picture. The back comes with 4 new batteries and 6 CF size memory cards that hold 100 files each. It will also come with the adapter of your choice. Let me know if you want any of the Mamiya gear for it, my 645afd III is set up perfectly with this back and I also have many AF lenses for the kit. Price for the back with adapter and batteries, charger and cards as stated is $1950.00.
Note: one issue that does not affect the performance.. the LCD monitor has a short line of pixels that are one color, blue, all the time, it does not affect reading the menu or viewing the picture, both can be done as effectively as ever.

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Re: Hasselblad CFV-22 back
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 08:02:36 am »

Selling my CFV-22 back in excellent condition. Files from this self-contained back are stunning and lush. I have the adapters to fit either the Hasselblad camera or the Mamiya 645afd series. The back works much better with the Mamiya since the camera is autofocus, auto exposure and autowinding the film all you have to do is point and shoot and you have a perfect picture. The back comes with 4 new batteries and 6 CF size memory cards that hold 100 files each. It will also come with the adapter of your choice. Let me know if you want any of the Mamiya gear for it, my 645afd III is set up perfectly with this back and I also have many AF lenses for the kit. Price for the back with adapter and batteries, charger and cards as stated is $1950.00.
Note: one issue that does not affect the performance.. the LCD monitor has a short line of pixels that are one color, blue, all the time, it does not affect reading the menu or viewing the picture, both can be done as effectively as ever.

Nanthor -

For the benefit of you and others who would read this, I will clarify this is a CF-22, not a CFV-22. The CF(V) is dedicated for mount to Hasselblad V Series body and has the same styling as the film magazine for the Hasselblad. The CF Series has interchangeable adapters and can mount to a variety of cameras (Mamiya 645 in this case) with the appropriate adapter. This includes Hasselblad V, as noted by the OP (although it isn't clear if it is Hasselblad V or H adapter). While the CF-22 lacks the styling of the CFV-22, with the interchangeable adapter it can do something the CFV cannot, which is be mounted in either horizontal or vertical orientation.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

nanthor

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 09:51:04 am »

Thanks for the clarification Steve, it is hard to learn about the early DB's since there is not a lot of information on the 'net. The back is now sold. Bob.

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 11:29:33 am »

Thanks for the clarification Steve, it is hard to learn about the early DB's since there is not a lot of information on the 'net. The back is now sold. Bob.

Glad you sold it Bob, that was a good price for a nice back. Quintessential fat pixel!

Steve Hendrix
CI
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up