Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4K Monitors - At the top of the Tree - Eizo or NEC?  (Read 15220 times)

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Re: 4K Monitors - At the top of the Tree - Eizo or NEC?
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 04:12:50 am »

Same functionality is available in NEC - the only difference is that it's available in NEC MultiProfiler software. In case of NEC P/PA-series displays hardware calibration functions are available in NEC SpectraView II software, while color tweaking and soft proofing features are available in NEC MultiProfiler (that works in synergy with SVII).
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 04:29:53 am »

Same functionality is available in NEC - the only difference is that it's available in NEC MultiProfiler software. In case of NEC P/PA-series displays hardware calibration functions are available in NEC SpectraView II software, while color tweaking and soft proofing features are available in NEC MultiProfiler (that works in synergy with SVII).

That may well be the case - and it may work equally well. I am just saying I like the implementation in the Eizo. I don't like the price.. but thats another story.  ;D
Wild Nature Photo Travel

D Fosse

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 04:36:01 am »

I agree. Having used both, ColorNavigator just feels more intuitive and "everything-at-your-fingertips". It's really a well-thought out piece of software.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up