Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P30+ Hasselblad H-mount  (Read 387 times)

jars121

Phase One P30+ Hasselblad H-mount
« on: June 09, 2015, 07:11:18 pm »

G'day everyone,

I've got a Phase One P30+ in Hasselblad H-mount which is desperately looking for a new home.

I bought the back for use on my GX680III, but have changed the direction in which I want to go with my equipment, so this back is no longer needed.

The back is in excellent operational condition; the sensor is immaculate  The buttons and all ports function perfectly as well. The only issue with this device is that the protective glass on the back of the unit was cracked, and has now been removed. I have had 4 replacement pieces of glass professionally cut, which will be supplied in the sale of this back. I would highly recommend having the glass installed by a professional.

The back comes in the original box with battery and charger.

Note: The above images were taken part-way through removing the broken glass. All the glass has now been removed and the area cleaned in preparation for the installation of the replacement glass. Just to be clear, only the protective glass was cracked/damaged, the LCD underneath is untarnished, as is the rest of the rear of the device.

Price: $2700 negotiable

Any questions, feel free to PM me on here, or list them in this thread below. The device is packed up and ready to be shipped. The device will be shipped from Sydney, Australia. Shipping is not included in the sale price, but can be negotiated for serious buyers.

Many thanks!

Jamie
Pages: [1]   Go Up