Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEC EA275UHD - affordable ultra high resolution  (Read 11885 times)

zeiterhd

Re: NEC EA275UHD - affordable ultra high resolution
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 07:50:15 pm »

Yes - I can highly recommend it for such applications. Remember that in case of this display SpectraView II and X-Rite i1Display Pro or NEC SpectraSensor Pro (MDVSENSOR3) is obligatory for photographic use. It works with my rMBP15 '15 and LR flawlessly, you can scale the OSX UI and the photo content is still displayed in UHD. The 10bit support is not really important, so there's nothing to bother.

Unfortunatelly I have no idea about warranty in Canada, I'd just ask NEC directly:
http://www.necdisplay.com/contact-support

maybe I'm ocd, but the whites on this picture don't seem to be the same on the right and left side :(

D Fosse

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2015, 02:17:20 am »

The camera can play tricks on you here - the shutter speed may interfere with refresh rates. Even shots of my Eizo CG246 can show this with some shutter speeds.

Now, if this was a Dell...but they are often much worse...

zeiterhd

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 05:51:22 pm »

The camera can play tricks on you here - the shutter speed may interfere with refresh rates. Even shots of my Eizo CG246 can show this with some shutter speeds.

Now, if this was a Dell...but they are often much worse...

I know, and I contacted NEC and they don't have a 0 dead pixel warranty :(  That freightens me
Does it happen often that NEC has dead pixel on arrival?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up