Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Big Rollei Hy6/Leaf AFi/Credo 80/X-act 2 Sell Off  (Read 1183 times)

colorspace.am

The Big Rollei Hy6/Leaf AFi/Credo 80/X-act 2 Sell Off
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:56:19 pm »

I'll update this posting when I have the lenses/sn's in front of me - BUT - looking to sell off the majority of my AFi/Hy6 'collection'. It was a system I had always wanted and truly do love, but the reality of it is that I simply don't use it enough to warrant keeping it and I need to put the funds towards equipment that actually has an ROI in my area.

Hopefully I can keep the AFi/4560/RC-100/80 Xenotar just incase I fancy a trip down memory lane, but.. I'd only sell that after everything else - and as a set. As for the rest:

Credo 80 (LN > 200 actuations) <- has to go first
AFD: SK 50/2.8 PQS; SK 180/2.8 PQ; SK-60-140/4.6 PQS
MF: Z 40/4 PQ, Z 50/4 PQ, Z 80/2.8 PQS, Z Makro 120/4 PQ, SK 140-280/5.6 PQ

Rollei X-act 2 w/ Hy6 sliding back

I also have the Rollei Lens Controller S and a 35 and 120 lens in Rollei Electronic Shutters *but* I need to investigate whether or not they fit in to my plans.

--

Perfect selling record; abysmal buying (Goal orientated saver that gets sidetracked and/or miscalculates incoming cash flow way too often. Should probably work on that) Can provide references if needed.

Wire preferred. Happy to send equipment to a medium format dealer to act as an intermediary.

MarkWestbroek

Re: The Big Rollei Hy6/Leaf AFi/Credo 80/X-act 2 Sell Off
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:38:24 am »

Hi,
I just saw your ad with the Hy6 gear and might be interested in the Credo80.
Is that this one:
"The Leaf Aptus-II 12 - 80 Megapixel (Dalsa sensor 53,7x40,3 mm) digital back is also available in a Hy6/AFi mount. This back is identical to the AFi-II series backs (rotating sensor and tilting LCD touch screen) with the exception of the higher resolution sensor."
(http://www.rolleiflexpages.com/Hy6.html)

I must say, it might take me a while to gain the necessairy money, as I guess it will not be a bargain (of course always welcome, but I am realistic).

I am interested in the 4560 b.t.w., but you write you want to sell that one at last...

Regards,

Mark Westbroek
The Netherlands
+31 6 4554 6340
markwestbroek.nl
mark@markwestbroek.nl
Pages: [1]   Go Up