Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Few Showers Moving in off the Gulf This Afternoon, and In other News...  (Read 1154 times)

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed

This is our weather forecast until the middle of November.
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

thierrylegros396

Wow, very impressive !!

Well done.

Thierry

maddogmurph

• Maddog's Photography

I'd imagine this is a good thing?  I think most people wouldn't agree.  The benefits of being a photographer I suppose... excitement over thundershowers and luminous cloud cover.
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed

We live close to dead center hurricane zone...from the middle of March to the middle of November, afternoon thundershowers are the norm, not the exception. We are having one as I write this reply. It is what it is, good, bad or indifferent.
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

sdwilsonsct

I like this triangular composition and the strong processing of the sky. I might soften the water a tad.

brandtb

• http://www.brandtbolding.com

The subject is fantastic. I think the highlights could be pulled down though...not crazy about overall processing...at least as it is in this B/W. Was there a color version?
Brandt Bolding
www.brandtbolding.com

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed

This is the SOOC raw file

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs

Excellent! I love the processing, it almost has a platinum print appearance to it. There's a great sense of light and space.
Pages: [1]   Go Up