Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tetons Moments  (Read 1181 times)

mseawell

• Mark Seawell's Photo World
Tetons Moments
« on: May 26, 2015, 11:22:34 am »

Though I could have stayed a week, alas we didn't have the time to invest so you do with what you have. Saturday was a very rainy intense day and we spent hours at a Jackson lodge waiting it out. Mind you it was my better half's birthday and the staff were kind enough to bring a slice of bourbon cake! Finally the rain ended and we drove off. I wanted to visit Schwabacher Landing, known for sunrise but this was taken in the afternoon as the storm clouds rolled by. Gorgeous location and will eagerly look forward to returning one day! Love how one of the Teton mountains pokes up through the clouds. Enjoy!

Mark

sdwilsonsct

Re: Tetons Moments
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 11:43:16 am »

So many layers to ensnare the eye. :)

polaris-14

• Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 12:15:24 pm »

This is an amazing shot. The composition is extremely pretty and the clouds add so much to the image. Now, I want that bourbon cake, too! :D
Adhika Lie
Website | Flickr

Arlen

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 06:40:26 pm »

Another amazing capture, Mark. I'm sure it also looks wonderful in color. You are showing a lot of restraint and dedication by keeping them all in black and white. Not that I'm complaining--they are very compelling this way.

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 03:44:26 am »

Another very good image. Water, rocks, trees, clouds, mountains, all elements that transport one into the location.

stamper

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 05:10:11 am »

You hit the jackpot with this one. The Bourbon obviously had an effect! Very nice image and as the others have stated the different elements are nicely placed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up