Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon EF 11-24mm  (Read 948 times)

Rainer SLP

• RS-Fotografia
Canon EF 11-24mm
« on: May 20, 2015, 07:31:34 pm »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:06:33 pm by Rainer SLP »
Thanks and regards Rainer
 I am here for

maddogmurph

• Maddog's Photography
Re: Canon EF 11-24mm
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:09:41 pm »

I like the vantage point.  Something about the foliage doesn't seem properly placed.
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.

Rainer SLP

• RS-Fotografia
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:07:28 am »

I like the vantage point.  Something about the foliage doesn't seem properly placed.

The foliage from the view of the composition ? Well that is the big problem at 11 mm focal length. Those Canyons are so tight that if you move 1 meter to the left or the right you get a complete different perspective of them.

My excuse: It was the first day out with that monster lens  ;D
 I am here for

duboisst

• 500PX
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 09:02:13 am »

I personally like the perspective, a judge might not agree but heck one looks up, that's pretty much what you see. I really like this image overall. I would drag it into photoshop and try some topaz filters on the sky to enhance the blues (it's what I like) but other than that it's a great capture. Love the details. Tack sharp.

Rainer SLP

• RS-Fotografia
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 10:57:12 am »

I personally like the perspective, a judge might not agree but heck one looks up, that's pretty much what you see. I really like this image overall. I would drag it into photoshop and try some topaz filters on the sky to enhance the blues (it's what I like) but other than that it's a great capture. Love the details. Tack sharp.

Thanks. Already tortured the image a bit in C1Pro to get more details out of the clouds as well as from the walls using the HDR tool. It was a quite difficult scene due to that high contrast between the sky and the dark walls.

Will post some more of them as soon as I am back home perhaos with some know objects like a car or person so one can judge the immensity and deepness of that Canyon. Somehow with images it is a bit difficult to judge it with out having been there.

saludos Rainer 
 I am here for
Pages: [1]   Go Up