1. Does anybody know if anybody, anywhere on the web, has developed some "docs" for Lightroom? I've read through most of the stuff on the Adobe Lightroom site, including the forum, but the information is fragmented. I would like to know specifically how the controls interact. I've watched the George Jardine video.
2. Some comments at Photoshop News make me think that Beta 2 will be released soon. Anybody have any specific information, especially on what features will be implemented?
3. Will we get a separate "sharpen" set of commands, or will they leave that for Photoshop? With sharpen and crop/straighten, (I understand crop will be included in Beta 2) I wouldn't have to go into Photoshop for most of my shots.
4. Do you think Lightroom will ever offer functions that operate inside of selections? I assume that really complex stuff (layer manipulations) will be left to Photoshop, but it would be nice to be able to manipulate a sky for a foreground in Lightroom.
5. Will we always be working with export? Will there ever be a "save as" function in Lightroom?
6. Is it possible to break out the separate color displays in the Lightroom histogram?
7. Michael -- if you're going to produce a book, do you have a timeline? I know it's probably frustrating to get that question at such an early stage, but do you have a Plan that you're willing to talk about in public?
It occurs to me that you could add a small suite of functions to this program (including those I've asked about above) and really serve 99 percent of the needs for most people doing straight photography. As you may have guessed from the questions, I really, really like this program.