Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Z 3200 after a HP Z 3100  (Read 556 times)

dseelig

HP Z 3200 after a HP Z 3100
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:25:14 pm »

I had a Z 3100 for about 8 years it in that time got me into paper rolls as loading sheets wa a nightmare. It needed two new Black heads int hat time 100 buxks and nothing else but ink. yes I was one of the lucky ones no belt issue. I decided with a show coming up soon I wanted the better red colors, so I found a z 3200 and wondered. Now I am a photographer not any kind of engineer computer nerd-no offense- I can shoot manual focus and pring in a drakroom very easily, but have a technology blow up I am in trouble. The newer model which is now old technology is much better. I can load sheets of paper it is faster and the color is better. I thought about canon but the heads are much cheaper and the rpints last longer. Epson though I had a 7600 which worked fine but drained ink like a vampire after my 3800 died and Epson people sneared at me when I asked for help at a trade show promised me they would get a hold of me and never did well that was it for me. Also Epson seems to have more trouble with dry climates at least that is what they told me. I was told the HP Z 3100 made better black and white then the 3200 but I cannot see any difference.

namartinnz

Re: HP Z 3200 after a HP Z 3100
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 10:59:24 pm »

I had the same experience as you going from the Z3100 to Z3200, I can see any difference in B&W prints. It's been a great machine so far.

Neal
Pages: [1]   Go Up