Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: (in UK) Phase One P45+ Mamiya mount AFDII 35mm 80mm 120mm macro 210mm lens  (Read 1825 times)

Gu Shiin

• Architectural Photographer

Time of change has come and I'm reluctantly letting go of my treasured medium format system since I cannot carry so much weight with me any more.

Everything piece of equipment is in excellent working condition, they have served me very well for a couple of years, hope they will continue doing so for the new owner.

For sale is a complete Mamiya/Phase One digital medium format camera system, consists the following items:

1) Mamiya AFDII camera body with Really Right Stuff L bracket, comes with battery cage and film back (not photographed) £550

2) Phase One P45+ digital back, one of the greatest back ever produced, still one of the most sought after, best value for money back in the market today, comes with battery charger, 5 batteries, including latest higher capacity ones also recommended for IQ backs (two were purchased only last year from The Flash Centre), soft case, the back is also eligible for a FREE calibration with Phase One ... SOLD

3) Phase One 80mm 2.8, mint condition, perfect glasses and accurate focus, comes with both caps and hood. £550

4) Mamiya 35mm 3.5, one of the rare copies that is SHARP throughout. This is a demo version used by Mamiya rep, hence the stellar performance, comes with both caps and hood. £650

5) Mamiya 120mm macro, my favourite portrait lens, also the most versatile one, from still life, portrait to landscape, the incredible sharpness and rendering put a smile on my face every time. £650

6) Mamiya 210mm ULD 4, my go to lens for tight head and shoulder shots. £200

7) 10K MK II charger, 2 x batteries for Phase One DF, DF+, AFD cameras, they last forever! £250

8 ) Mamiya/Phase One electronic release cable 1m. £50

9) Tether tools 5m orange firewire cable. £20, or free if you are taking the back plus another item.

All items are located in Manchester, serious buyers are welcome to inspect the kit in person and I can answer any questions you may have. No import duties and VAT for EU & UK buyers, of course.

Preferably selling everything together, I will tempt you with a generous discount, just ask.

I will sell them individually only after the back has been sold.

Paypal is okay, but if you can pay cash or bank transfer, I will pass on the paypal savings to you 50/50.

Please contact gu at guphoto dot co dot uk for any questions.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 05:54:30 am by Gu Shiin »

Gu Shiin

Gu Shiin

Gu Shiin

Morning all :)

Gu Shiin

Gu Shiin

Will consider sensible offers

Gu Shiin

Back is now sold, let me know if you are interested in any lenses and accessories.

Gu Shiin

35mm lens is now sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up