Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSFs for medium format cameras?  (Read 793 times)

torger

SSFs for medium format cameras?
« on: May 03, 2015, 01:43:37 pm »

This is a bit of a longshot, but I though I'd at least ask. I was frustrated with the limited functionality of commercial camera profile makers so I made my own, available open-source at http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~torger/dcamprof.html for anyone interested. Although traditional profiling is possible with it, to get the most value one should have the camera's spectral sensitivity functions (SSFs), ie the bayer color filter responses for red, green and blue. Then you can make profiles directly against spectral databases without shooting a single test target, and optimize specifically for forest spectra, human skin spectra etc.

SSFs are via academic research publically available for some older cameras, including my good old Canon 5Dmk2, but I haven't found it for my Hasselblad H4D-50 or any other camera with the KAF-50100 sensor.

So I'm asking if anyone of you know a source where I can find SSF for my Hasselblad, or other medium format cameras. Sending me privately for personal use only is okay too, as I will be using it to make profiles for my own photography.
Pages: [1]   Go Up